It’s that time of year again when shopping is at its best for deals here and there hence Black Friday. TV streaming devices eliminates the traditional expensive cable bills with a more cost effective way of watching TV.
Also, with the rise of streaming-media services like Netflix, HBO Go, Amazon Instant, Hulu Plus, Sling TV and Pandora, to directly connect your streaming device to your TV has never been easier to watch all your favorite TV shows.
What are TV Streaming Devices?
A streaming media player is what connects your television or home theater to the Internet and allows you to stream video and music from online services. They’re typically very basic devices with only a few connections, such as video (HDMI and/or composite), audio (RCA and/or digital), and Ethernet networking jacks.
Black Friday Deals on TV Streaming Devices
With that said, let’s check out some of the black Friday deals on TV Streaming Devices:
1. Amazon Fire Stick TV
The Amazon Fire TV Stick is one of the best TV streaming devices. Don’t watch the size because it works just as good as the normal size ones. Features includes:
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO GO, and Hulu, plus games, music, and more
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music.
2. Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI)
Another favorite TV streaming devices are the Roku brand. Among the other brands the Roku 3500R Streaming Stick (HDMI) is the best choice for those who wants to save space. Again, don’t want the size. Feathures include:
- Compact stick design. Plugs discreetly right into the HDMI port. Great for wall-mounted TVs.
- 2,000+ entertainment channels and counting. By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids’ shows of any streaming player.
- Control with remote or mobile. You can choose to control your entertainment via your iOS or Android device. Or use the included remote that everybody can share. It’s your choice.
- Send to TV from mobile. Use mobile apps, such as Netflix and YouTube, to cast videos from your phone straight to your TV.
- Stunning HD video quality. Immerse yourself in the action with rich, vibrant video streaming up to 1080p* HD.
3. Roku 2 Streaming Player (Roku 2720R) with Headphone Jack
The Roku 2 are the best choice for people without a HDMI port on their television. These TV streaming devices comes with an A/V cable jack and HDMI port to accommodate everyone’s TV. That is the thing I love with the Roku 2. Specifications include:
- Roku 2 enhanced remote with headphone jack (uses Wi-Fi Direct).
- Roku has over 200,000 movies and TV episodes at your fingertips from Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, M-GO, VUDU, Redbox Instant by Verizon and more.
- With 49 news and weather channels from across the US and around the world, Roku is the best choice for news and weather channels. Top news sources include MSNBC, Fox News, Huffington Post, CNBC and WSJ.
- Live sports packages including NBA League Pass Broadband, NHL GameCenter LIVE, MLS LIVE, UFCTV, and MLB.TV Premium.
- Streaming player includes IR receiver (compatible with various universal remotes).
- 802.11 (a/b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 support.
- Less than 4.5W (typical) when streaming HD videoPower Input.
- Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround pass through).Analog stereo (left/right/composite video RCA).
4. Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (4230R) with Voice Search (2015 model)
Roku 3 is the fastest, most powerful Roku player next to the Roku 4. Enjoy more than 2,000 streaming channels offering access to 250,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus games, music, sports, and more. The included enhanced remote offers voice search, headphones for private listening, point anywhere ease of use, and motion control for gaming. Search the widest selection of channels and get automatic updates on new movies. Enjoy up to 1080P stunning HD video* as well as Ethernet, USB, and microSD card ports.
*Some channels require payment. Channel availability can change and varies by country. Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
5. Roku 4 Streaming Media Player (4400R) 4K UHD
These TV streaming devices are a wise choice for persons with 4K Ultra HD TVs. Even though 4K is not so popular, this will be the future of television. Features include:
- 2,500+ streaming channels. Choose from the biggest selection of streaming entertainment, including movies, TV shows, music, sports, news, international, kids programming and more.
- Captivating clarity. Brilliant picture quality for 4K Ultra HD TVs, with 4X the resolution of full HD and the next generation of streaming technology.
- Advanced up-scaling of 720p for HD TVs and 1080p HD streams to brilliant 4K Ultra HD on 4K TVs.
- Voice search. Just say what you’re looking for into the enhanced remote and get fast and comprehensive search results by title, actor, or director.
- The Roku Feed. Follow your favorite entertainment and always know where it’s ready to stream and at what price.
I hope you find my black Friday article on TV streaming devices interesting like I do. If yes, you can share it with your friends and family and if there’s anything you want to add you can put it in comment section below. For more tech tips, tricks and reviews please subscribe to my blog and like our Facebook page.